- Tree pruning / stump Removal
- Lawn & garden Maintenance
- Property clean up
- Sodding / Seeding Lawns
- Residential /commercial
Landscape Construction Services
- Water Management
- Retaining walls
- Interlock Walk & Driveways
- Design / Planning
- Machine Grading & Trenching
Helpful tips when planning your project;
1. Functionality of Space- does it work for what you need it to do? Even the type of materials need to be considered. Example: some materials are slippery in winter. Think 4 seasons!
2. Order of process- don't landscape your front yard and block off access to your backyard for any future work.
3. Finding a Contractor- always ask for Proof of Insurance, W.S.I.B coverage and a detailed written contract.
4. Budget- good work isn't cheap, cheap work isn't good. shop around and look at quality more then price.